Experienced litigators who strive for the best possible outcome.
The attorneys at Osborne and Osborne, P.A., have decades of experience in dealing with various types of trust and probate litigation. Whether representing a beneficiary, a personal representative, trustee, or a creditor, our attorneys provide passion, dedication, and talent that give their clients the best chance for a successful outcome in probate and trust litigation. Osborne & Osborne, P.A., has attorneys who understand the impact estate taxes have on trial and settlement decisions and are keenly aware of the nuances of the human psyche.
The various types of probate and trust litigation that our attorneys handle include:
- Will contests
- Trust contests
- Creditor claims
- Actions to construe wills and/or trusts
- Breach of fiduciary duty and removal actions
- Elective share
- Fiduciary accounting disputes
- Joint bank account litigation
- Disputes concerning distribution of probate and/or trust assets
- Adversarial guardianships
Litigation is, by nature, a stressful experience. It is essential to be represented by an attorney who is knowledgeable and experienced in probate and trust litigation.