President of Osborne & Osborne, P.A.
As president of Osborne & Osborne, P.A., R. Brady Osborne, Jr., (or “Brad” for short) is a Florida estate attorney who focuses exclusively on estate planning; estate and trust administration; asset and wealth preservation; and trust, estate, and guardianship litigation.
Honors & Awards
Mr. Osborne has the distinction of being designated “Preeminent” by Martindale-Hubbell, the nation’s leading ranking service for the legal profession. He has also been recognized as one of the leading trusts and estates lawyers in South Florida by Super Lawyers® and the “South Florida Legal Guide.”
- The Florida Bar (member: Real Property, Probate and Trust Law, and Litigation sections; past member: Probate Litigation Committee, Probate and Trust Professionalism Committee, Chair of Grievance Committee)
- Palm Beach County Bar Association (member: Probate and Guardianship Committee, Estate and Probate Law Continuing Legal Education Committee) South Palm Beach County Bar Association (member: Probate Law Committee; Board of Directors, 1993-1995)
- Member of the National Association of Estate Planners and Council
- Member of the Greater Boca Raton Estate Planning Council
- Board of Trustees at Lynn University
- Boca Raton Executive Council for 1st United Bank
- Chair of the Heritage Society
- Lay Eucharist minister at St. Gregory’s Episcopal Church
- Serves on the Board of Governors and chairs the By-Law Committee at Royal Palm Yacht and Country Club
Education & Experience
Mr. Osborne was born in Greensboro, North Carolina and received his B.A. from the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill in 1980 and his Juris Doctorate from the University of Florida in 1983. He is board certified by the Florida Bar in Wills, Trusts and Estates and is admitted to practice in all courts in the State of Florida, the United States Supreme Court, the U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, and the United States Tax Court.
Beyond his professional work as a Florida estate attorney, Mr. Osborne is a firm believer in giving back to the surrounding community. He has previously served on the Board of Trustees at St. Andrew’s School (Chair of the Committee on Trustees, Vice-Chair of the Board of Trustees); served on the Palm Beach Executive Committee for Wachovia Bank; served on Lynn University’s Board of Overseers; served as Senior Warden, Sunday school teacher, Chair of the Endowment Committee, and member of the Capital Campaign Committee at St. Gregory’s Episcopal Church; served on the Board of Directors for the Children’s Museum of Boca Raton, Florence Fuller Child Development Center, and BLOCK (an auxiliary support group for The Children’s Place at Home Safe); and is past President of the One Hundred Club of South Palm Beach County.
Being family-oriented and a “people person” by nature, Mr. Osborne is naturally well-equipped to deal with the challenges of effectively transferring assets from one generation to the next and astutely handling all issues that may arise in this process. As a dedicated Florida estate attorney, he strives to always meet — and exceed — client expectations.
Mr. Osborne is married with three adult children, and enjoys spending time with his family and friends, playing golf, reading, and traveling.